Newborn & Infant Education:
- I offer a variety of parenting classes on breastfeeding, baby care, infant safety, growth & development and more!!
- For a comprehensive guide on baby care, breast & bottle feeding and the postpartum fourth trimester check out my book What In The Baby?!? set to be released on October 30, 2020! Click HERE to get a sneak peek!
Breastfeeding & Babies Subscription:
- Have a breastfeeding or any baby related questions? I’ve got answers! This subscription can be purchased in monthly increments.
- I teach you about mental & emotional well being, health & wellness and help you create a postpartum plan that communicates your wishes and helps to set you up for a smoother transition to motherhood. If you want to learn to thrive through the fourth trimester and beyond this class is for you! Offered as a 4 week group class or can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
Lactation Consultations: a video visit or phone consult to identify your breastfeeding issues and help create a plan to meet your goals. Email and text support is included for 1 additional week after the consult.
- Low milk supply
- Over supply & engorgement
- Sore nipples or breast pain
- Difficult latch
- Positioning to help with effective milk removal
- Pumping and storage concerns
- Planning for your return to work
Breastfeeding Classes: I’ll cover the basics of breastfeeding and discuss techniques to assist you in getting your breastfeeding experience off to a great start.
- Topics include: breast anatomy, positioning and latch, establishing and maintain your milk supply and pumping.
Additional Lactation Services:
- Breast or bottle feeding of preterm and small for gestational age (SGA) babies.
- Support groups and consultations for breastfeeding moms of infants with dairy & soy intolerances.
- Helping moms to navigate breastfeeding into the toddler years.
- I also offer wholesale pricing for Spectra certified pumps and supplies.
Maternal Child Health Consulting:
- Infant health education, childhood developmental milestones, maternal and infant health disparities, infant mortality prevention, pediatric nutrition, breastfeeding education, injury prevention & safety, care coordination for children with special healthcare needs, content creation and a variety of training classes.
- Custom solutions are also available and perfect for childcare centers, non-profit organizations, small businesses, hospitals or private practices.
Corporate Lactation Program Consulting:
- Offering solutions for organizations looking to implement a cost-effective lactation support program for their employees.
- Design of private lactation spaces in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).